In a world of gaming, a Roulette machine is certainly one of the most popular games. It is also called a “Little Wheel” on which players can place bets by choosing a single number or a desired group of fields. This is a wheel of fortune where bets can be multiplied up to 35 times (depending on machine types). Before spinning this casino game, bettors should check out Roulette payout values to better understand how it works and how to win.
Roulette Payout Chances and Values
A Roulette is a pure game of luck and odds. Gamers can find two basic versions online and in land-based casinos:
- European Roulette consists of 36 numbers starting from 1, a zero field, metal ball and a wheel on which it is spun. The goal is simple. Players need to place bets on a field where they think that a ball is going to land.
- American Roulette functions on the same principle as the European with one small difference. Gamblers can wager on a zero and double zero fields. All the other rules and conditions are the same.
A European Roulette payout chart system is slightly different. Because it has only one zero number, a casino house edge is 2.7%. In a double zero version, this value is 5.26%. This is actually a big difference when a long betting period is taken into the account.
Players can always play by the feeling and set their stakes randomly because there is no actual rule or a pattern where a ball is going to stop, but when all Roulette payouts odds are carefully looked, gamers can make a simple betting plan to enhance their odds. The math is always going to be on a house side no matter how a gamer play, but in a short time period, cash can be earned. When a gambler wagers 1$, he/she will get 35$. This seems like a big payout, but a player will have to beat the odds of 1 to 37 (there are 37 fields on which a gambler will lose). This is the reason why a house will always be in an advantage when a player is doing a long-term betting. Even when gamers want to play a “Split” where there are 18 numbers (1 to 18 and 19 to 36), a multiplier will be 17 times. Here is a short list of some of the basic Roulette payout table combinations:
- A split with a 50-50 (the exact value is 48,65% for the European Roulette payout and 47.37% for an American Roulette payout) odds, where players can place a bet on just one group of numbers to always have a fifty-fifty chances of scoring.
- Dozens and Columns will provide a 32.43% chances for players. This is one of the favorite stake options for beginners. Bettors just need to choose the desired row or a column and check out if luck is on their side.
- Number groups (starting from 1 to 6). A gambler can place consecutive numbers, random or ones that are connected to the wheel.
- Default number groups are the most popular among professionals.
There are many more complex bets that a gamer can place, and they follow the same principle so when a player masters all the basics, he/she can easily switch to more advanced betting patterns.
How to Learn and Use a Roulette Chart to Win?
In a Roulette game, bettors can follow some basic tips and guides to score real cash. Many online reviews can be found related to this theme. To increase the odds of winning, gamers can:
- Learn how does a Roulette payout. This is very important because there are many possible ways to bet with differed odds of scoring.
- There is no actual rule that will guarantee how to win in a Roulette, but gamblers can include logic and place their stakes on the connected number (zero numbers for example).
- Try to find a betting strategy that suits you’re the best. This sometimes comes with experience, but in most cases, luck will be the main reason for scoring.
- This is a game of odds so treat it like that. Try to improve chances of scoring by looking at previous numbers and determine the possible outcome. Choose your version carefully because there are some differences in the double zero Roulette payout.
When a player takes a better look at a Roulette chart, he/she can see that there are 4 main sections. The first one is a Roulette zero payout (12, 35, 3, 0, 26, 32, and 15). The second is a so-called 0/2/3-wheel zone (28, 7, 29, 18, 22, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25). If players want to place an “Orphelins” bet, they need to bet on numbers 9, 31, 14, 20, 1, 17, 34, and 6. The last part is a 5/8 section, which has the most numbers (27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33. There are many manual and automatic betting options (check out terms and Roulette rules payout charts before starting) that a player can choose and earn lots of real money in just a few spins. Make a simple gaming plan and roll the wheel of fortune.