Basically, bank cards are plastic cards issued by banks to their clients for easier access to funds either from the client’s account or a credit account i.e., debit and credit cards respectively. In this article, we are focusing on playing online Roulette using bank cards and the pros and cons involved.
Overview of Bank Card Roulette
Roulette is a casino game whose name means “wheel” in French. Essentially, the croupier spins a wheel in one direction and also spins a ball in the opposite direction in the same rotating wheel. As the ball loses momentum, it will eventually land on a number, and if that number happens to be the one you wagered on, you win! So, in this case, the bank card is the primary method of making deposits and withdrawals.
This game is unique because it has a number of lucrative ways of betting on it. These betting options together with the winning odds are:
- Betting on one number has the odds of 35 to 1
- Betting on two numbers has odds of 17 to 1
- Betting on three numbers has the odds of 11 to 1
- Betting on four numbers has the odds of 8 to 1
- Betting on six numbers has the odds of 5 to 1
At online casinos, American and European Roulette are the two most popular variants. The rules are mostly similar but there are a couple of significant differences, for instance, American Roulette you can bet on five numbers and the odds are 6 to 1. You can’t do that in European Roulette because five number betting is not possible. However, it is best to master how to play each for higher winning chances.
Additionally, bank card Roulette could also mean a game where a group of people having a meal at a restaurant contributes each of their cards into a billfold or a hat. The waiter will then pick one bank card from the set at random, and the owner of the selected bank card will pay for everyone’s bill. In short, if you are among the lucky ones, you get a free meal! How cool is that?
How Do You Make Payments in Bank Card Roulette?
For you to play online Roulette you have to place your bets using real money from your bank roll. In the casino’s gaming interface, you will be prompted to choose the mode of payment depending on the type of card you have.
The most popular options are such as VISA Electron VISA Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and JCB. From there, you’ll be requested to enter the three number digit at the back of your credit card then you verify you are the owner by a four-digit PIN. Finally, the house will deduct that amount from your account. When you cash out, the amount will be loaded to the card you used to make the deposit.
Which Online Casinos Offer Bank Card Roulette?
Before you start playing, you have to be very careful because the internet is full of scam sites that you might lose your money to. Thankfully, there are many legit sites that accept bank cards. Some of the best places to play are;
- Jackpot City
- Spin Palace
To bring convenience to mobile gamers, most of the above mentioned casinos have mobile apps where you can enjoy the Roulette game on the go.
Pros and Cons of Using Bank Cards in Online Roulette
Using bank cards is becoming rampantly common because of the undeniable benefits such as;
- They are convenient and easily accessible from any part of the globe.
- They have faster processing time. You load your money instantly, and in most cases, withdrawals take or up to 24 hours but may take longer depending on the casino
- Most of the bank cards have reward programs for the users. For instance, you are awarded points for every transaction and later redeem those points into cash.
- Transactions are safe. Since you have to use a four-digit pin after identity verification to authenticate a transaction.
In spite of the fact that utilizing bank cards has many advantages, there are also a couple of cons that come with their usage. For instance;
- There are fees involved while using bank cards for each and every transaction.
- Your potential accountability for misuse is not limited. You can easily misuse money especially if you have an addiction problem.
It is pretty evident that bank cards come in handy when it comes to carrying out transactions as you play online Roulette. For convenience, safety and faster transaction speeds use yours today at the recommended online casinos above.
If you are looking to inject a mix of excitement as you hang out with your friends over the weekend, try the bank card Roulette game, and you might just get a free meal!